Reaching Greater Heights

Why seek the services of an advocate?

Are you concerned about your child’s progress?

Whether your concern is academic, social, or behavior, there are many resources available to support your child. Early intervention is important. Some children qualify for school services at the age of three.

Is your child already in school and struggling?  If so, what interventions have been tried? We can help you determine if the interventions are appropriate or if your child may need additional supports and services.  

About Us



Does your child have a disability diagnosed outside of school?

If your child has been diagnosed with a disability outside of school, do you know what supports are available? There are two types of programs that can serve your child depending on their needs- 504 Services and Special Education. If you feel that your child needs additional support and may benefit from these programs, we can help you understand the difference between 504 and Special Education and determine if your child qualifies for services.



Is your child on an IEP and not making progress?

If your child is already receiving services and has an IEP (Individual Education Plan) but you are not seeing progress, we can help you review the plan and data and work with the school to ensure your child is making progress. Our experience in education can help us ensure that your child’s IEP is appropriate.

All children deserve an appropriate education.  If you are unsure where to begin or need guidance in seeking resources and support for your child, contact us for a free consultation.

Contact Us


Please follow & like us